We value your concerns regarding the privacy and security of your personal information. As a responsible organization, we would like to inform you about our privacy policies, which are as follows:
- All student information is kept confidential within our firm.
- We do not disclose student data to any third party.
- We maintain the confidentiality of mentor information as well.
- PayPal is responsible for processing payments, and we have partnered with them to handle credit card information of our students. We do not have access to our clients' financial data.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required by law or to protect our rights or defend against legal claims.
- We respect your time and only send relevant emails related to our services. We never share your email address with any third-party vendors or spam you with unwanted emails.
As an organization focused on serving students and scholars, we understand the importance of keeping personal data private and never share it with anyone outside our organization.